You may also be interested in our Facility Information. Questions? Call 980-272-SWIM(7946)
Presently, we are accepting ages 3-12 years for group lessons, and ages 4 and up for private and semi-private lessons.
Lessons are once a week, for 30 minute sessions. You may sign up twice a week if desired and available, but will need to enroll in two classes.
We currently offer Group, Private, and Semi-private lessons. See classes and schedules for descriptions.
- Group lessons, Baby and Me classes: $65/month
- Semi-Private lessons: $85/month
- Private lessons: $120/month
Payments are collected on the first of every month. It is deducted from the credit or debit card kept on file with us. (Visa, MC, or Discover) If you start mid-month, your rate will be pro-rated and adjusted accordingly. Monthly fees are a flat rate, regardless of the number of weeks in a given month (usually 4, but occasionally 5).
As a courtesy, you will always be notified by email before any payment is due, so you remember its coming. You will also get a confirmation and receipt via email once any transaction is completed.
- You must be a good swimmer (competitive strokes, plus treading water and diving).
- You must be (or be willing to get) Lifeguard certified. We offer classes each spring.
- Previous experience is a big plus, but not required. We train on-site through SSI (Swim Schools International).
- You need to be at least 18 years or older.
So if you are a great communicator, responsible, work well with people of all ages, call us at 980-272-SWIM.