Policies and Procedures
Questions? Call 980-272-SWIM(7946)
We offer group lessons for ages 6months-12 years, and private/semi-private lessons for ages 4 years-adults.
Lessons are once a week, for 30 minute sessions. You may sign up twice a week if desired and available, but will need to enroll in two classes.
See classes and schedules for descriptions.
Annual Registration fees
- $40 for first student (prorated by $10 each quarter), $8 for second student, $8 for third student, $56 max. per year per family
Monthly Tuition Fees
- Group lessons, Baby and Me classes: $75/month
- Semi-Private lessons: $95/month
- Private lessons: $130/month
Payments are collected on the first of every month from the credit or debit card kept on file with us. (Visa, MC, or Discover) If you start mid-month, tuition will be pro-rated and adjusted accordingly. Monthly fees are a flat rate, regardless of the number of weeks in a given month (usually 4, but occasionally 5).
As a courtesy, you will always be notified by email before any payment is due. You will also receive a confirmation and receipt via email once any transaction is completed.
- You must be a good swimmer (competitive strokes, plus treading water and diving).
- You must be (or be willing to get) Lifeguard certified. We offer classes each spring.
- Previous experience is a big plus, but not required. We train on-site through SSI (Swim Schools International).
- You need to be at least 18 years or older.
So, if you are a great communicator, responsible, and work well with people of all ages, call us at 980-272-SWIM.