Now you can use your iPhone as both an underwater camera and dive computer!
The patent-pending Oceanic+ Dive Housing allows you to take great photos with automatic color-correction on your iPhone when diving or during any water adventure.
With the Oceanic+ app and Dive Housing, your iPhone also becomes a fully-functional dive computer.
One app, one subscription, two devices! With the Oceanic+ app, you can use the same subscription for both the Apple Watch Ultra and iPhone. This allows you to have two units sharing the same subscription to save you money. It also provides greater redundancy for diving with both the Apple Watch Ultra and iPhone with Oceanic+ Dive Housing. At the end of each dive, the primary computer will be selected for your dive data.
Check out the product launch video here.
- Advanced Photo and Video Features, Including Digital Color Correction Filters for the Best Images Possible: The Oceanic+ Dive Housing has advanced features, including digital color correction filters that can help you capture high-quality images and videos under water.
- Camera Modes: The Oceanic+ Dive Housing allows you to capture underwater photos and videos using various modes such as photo, video, and smart mode with simultaneous video and photo capture.
- Pictures are Saved Directly to Your iPhone Photos App: The Oceanic+ Dive Housing saves all your photos and videos directly to your iPhone Photos app, making it easy to access and share them.
- Enhanced Pictures with Dive Data: You can view and share your photos with or without overlaying your dive profile.
- Share Photos and Profiles Through Social Networks: The Oceanic+ Dive Housing allows you to share your photos and profiles with others through social networks, such as Facebook or Instagram, using the Oceanic+ app.
- Works with Ultra-wide Lens Features on iPhones: The Oceanic+ Dive Housing is compatible with ultra-wide lens features on newer iPhones, which can help you capture a wider field of view underwater.
- Photos and Videos are automatically Added to Your Oceanic+ Logbook: The Oceanic+ Dive Housing allows you to add your photos and videos to your Oceanic+ logbook post-dive, providing a comprehensive record of your dives.