This first stage goes to the extreme and never disappoints making it the regulator of choice for technical divers around the world.
• This regulator is similar to the XTX50 mentioned previously less the rotating turret
• The compact first stage is ideally suited for twin manifolds or for use on a single valve.
• The one high-pressure port and four low-pressure ports are positioned for most common technical diving rigs
• The over-balanced first stage provides superior performance at deeper depths
• The first stage is dry-sealed preventing the entry of contaminants as well as ice formation on the main spring
• The XTX50 second stage is pneumatically balanced for very easy breathing
• Due to its innovative Reversible Venturi System (RVS), the second stage can be configured into a right hand or left hand orientation
• Using the venturi control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturi boost while diving
• Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob
• Suitable for coldwater use
• Compatible to EAN 40 new, out of the box
• First stage comes standard with a 300 Bar DIN connector