Cost and Payments
Registration costs are annually run every January. We will prorate this amount quarterly.Registration fees
Monthly Tuition Fees
- $40 for first student, $8 for second student, $8 for third student, $56 max. per year per family
- Group lessons, Baby and Me classes: $75/month
- Semi-Private lessons: $95/month
- Private lessons: $130/month
Payments are collected on the first of every month. It is deducted from the credit or debit card kept on file in your Jackrabbit Customer Portal. (Visa, MC, or Discover) If you start mid-month, your rate will be pro-rated and adjusted accordingly. Monthly fees are a flat rate, regardless of the number of weeks in a given month (usually 4, but occasionally 5).
You will receive a confirmation and receipt via email once any transaction is completed.Jobs
Looking for a fun and rewarding job? We are always on the lookout for new swim teachers! The pay is good, the hours are flexible, and our work environment is personal, friendly, and relaxed.Requirements
- You must be a good swimmer (competitive strokes, plus treading water and diving).
- You must be (or be willing to get) Lifeguard certified. We offer classes each spring.
- Previous experience is a big plus, but not required. We train on-site through SSI (Swim Schools International).
- You need to be at least 18 years or older.
- You must be willing to have a background check.
So if you are a great communicator, responsible, work well with people of all ages, call us at 980-272-SWIM.